+ CLUB TYPE
- Vista Pro Iron
Vista Pro Flex Length Weight Tip Flex Butt Flex Torque Par. Tip Length Butt Diameter Bend Point Spin Launch 40i R3 40.5 49 66 64 5.2 6.0 0.590 L H H R2 49.5 62 60 4.7 50i R3 57.5 64 62 4.6 0.595 R2 58.5 60 56 4.4 R 59 56 52 4.2 60i R 67 53 51 4.1 0.600 L/M S 68.5 48 48 3.9 70i R 74.5 50 49 3.7 0.605 M M M S 75 46 47 3.6
FOR EVERY GOLFER. FOR ANY SWING.
Completely redesigned for 2021, the Vista Pro line of irons offers fitters an updated and balanced profile in an easy-to-fit lineup that will accommodate every golfer and swing-type. Crafted with new designs and the latest materials, this performance-driven, flighted line delivers specific performance attributes based on weight and flex.
Vista Pro Irons are flighted lines designed with specific performance characteristics based on weight and flex. Lighter weights provide higher launch and more spin to improve carry distance while heavier weights will generate a mid-launch with moderate spin.
WHAT’S NEW FOR VISTA PRO?
- Incorporates many of the learnings from Ventus and VeloCore Technology.
- Features a new multi-material bias core improving overall consistency and feel.
- Removed smaller plies of material and incorporated stronger, full-length materials creating a smoother, balanced profile.
- Even lighter, lightweight models with improved stability were created through stronger and lighter materials in a multi-material bias core.
PREMIUM MATERIALS & TECHNOLOGY
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
Provides greater stiffness and strength compared to a standard/conventional material at a similar weight.
- 40 Ton Carbon Fiber
The multi-material core is crafted with full-length, 40 Ton Carbon Fiber for ultimate stability.
- PHANTIUM FINISH®
A lightweight and proprietary paint technique that optimizes weight savings (up to 6 grams) in paint and clear coats applied to the structure.